The cante flamenco, meaning "flamenco singing", is one of the three main components of flamenco, along with toque (playing the guitar) and baile(dance). The cante flamenco is part of musical tradition in the Andalusian region of Spain.
How do we work:
1. Every Tuesday from 19.00-20.15
2. In the class we will start with a warm up (10 min before the class starts)
3. We will analyze and learn how to sing the letras (songs)
4. We will experiment with our rhythmic skills through exercises and tricks
5. We will compose a whole song!
What to expect:
1. Your vocal technique will be improved
2. You will learn and you will find answers to your questions. We provide both in-person and online help. The level of learning is always up to the student and his/her practice times.
3. You will be part of a global flamenco community
4. All the students get access to our virtual class where they can find material to enrich their study, guitar recordings applied to the letras we learn in the class, for practice, videos from our sessions, and many more.
5. You get a discount on the flamenco "Netflix" called Allflamenco.net as a student
6. You benefit from other activities and trips we organize around Europe!
Yota Baron, an experienced flamenco singer, introduces you to this beautiful and complicated world.
Level: All levels
FOR THE PERIOD 10/9-22/11 we will focus on the palo Sevillanas (all styles)/ Fandangos
Tuesdays 13, 20, 27 / 19.00-20.15
Tuesdays 4,11, 18, 25 / 19.00-20.15
Tuesdays 1, 8, 15, 22, 29 / 19.00-20.15
- "I never sang before. Can I attend the class? " I always say that everyone can sing if you know how to listen. Come and give it a try!
- "I didn't have any previous experience with flamenco" In this case please send me an email to arrange some free preparatory classes
Organized by www.iamflamenco.nl
Changes not allowed (to another day, time or place).
Cancellations not allowed.
The organizer of this event is the following company: Yota Baron Flamenco y Producciones
Vivaevent.be constitutes the platform selling tickets on behalf of the organizer. The cancellation and refund policy is determined by the organizer.
To find the contact details of the organizer please click here
Please select the number of tickets you wish
Seats have been added successfully.
Choose from the available discounts or remove the seats you don't want.
Finally press "Continue" to proceed to the next step
This is the price list of the event.
Each zone matches to one or more friezes on the plan
Use the color band to choose frieze.
Select the seats you want, by clicking on each
The selected seats are shown below the price zone they belong to. At this point you can choose from the available discounts or remove as many seats you do not want.
The total cost of the tickets is updated automatically with each addition / removal position or change discount.
Click "Continue" to proceed to the next step of the booking.